Complaint and withdrawal from the contract
Something has gone wrong and the goods need to be claimed; or you want to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days? On this page, we will advise you how to do it.
Withdrawal from the contract
1. Within 14 days afer receiving the goods, you are entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason. However, you cannot withdraw from the contract, inter alia, in the case of goods that have been modified according to your wishes or for your needs.
2. Goods that were modified according to the wishes of the buyer or for the buyer are, among others, goods that cre8 s.r.o. orders from the manufacturer and/or that the manufacturer makes in one of several offered variants of design (e.g. colour design or surface treatment, pickling, upholstery material, etc.) only on the basis of acceptance of your order. On the detail of goods at www.cre8shop.cz or in the sent price offer, these goods are marked as goods "to order". If you ordered goods "to order", you will also find the same marking in the recapitulation of the order which was sent to you by email after receiving the order in our system.
3. If the goods are not "to order", you can withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 days afer the receipt of the goods. Please, inform us about your decision to withdraw from the contract in the form of a clear declaration – e.g. by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to our address Květinková 2592/12a 130 00 Praha 3.
4. Return the goods without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us about your withdrawal from this contract, back to our address Květinková 2592/12a, 130 00 Praha 3. You bear the costs associated with the return of the goods. Please, do not send the goods cash on delivery, we do not accept such shipments. The goods must be returned undamaged and unworn, preferably in the original packaging, and must be able to be resold.
5. We will return your money for the goods to you by bank transfer. We will also return you the cost of delivery of the goods (i.e. freight charges for the journey of the goods from us to you) in the amount corresponding to the cheapest offered method of delivery of the goods. Payment will be made to you afer we receive the returned goods from you. Please, allow 5 days for inspection of the returned goods. The amount of payment can be reduced by the amount corresponding to any damage or wear and tear of the goods. If you received a gif from us together with the goods, returning the goods will oblige you to return this gif as well.
How to proceed in case of damage to the goods during transport
When receiving the goods, check the consignment carefully for broken or damaged packaging. If the consignment is obviously damaged, do not accept it. If the goods are damaged, although the packaging was unbroken, contact as at email@example.com or on the phone number: At the same time, make also photo documentation of the goods and the packaging. Also keep the packaging with all dunnage for later assessment of the rightfulness of the complaint.
Complaint during the warranty period
The goods have a minimum warranty period of 24 months (unless stated otherwise in the e-shop for individual goods), which applies to manufacturing defects. The warranty period starts to run on the day of receipt of the consignment. Send the claimed goods together with the completed complaint form in a suitable (preferably original) packaging to our address Květinková 2592/12a, 130 00 Praha 3. Send the consignment as a business parcel or by registered post. Keep the postal receipt as a proof of shipment. Do not send consignments cash on delivery, we do not accept parcels sent in this way.
In case you are not sure about the procedure, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: +420 734 808 808, we will be happy to advise you.
130 00 Praha 3